If you submitted an organization for consideration please refer to this Presentation Guideline. The content guidelines are for the presentation you will give if your charity is selected to present at the next meeting.
The presentation should be no longer than five minutes and should include the following information:
- The name of the organization.
- Where the organization is located.
- The mission of the organization.
- Describe your personal interactions with the organization or how you learned of the organization.
- The purpose the organization serves (who, what do they do, how do they do it, etc.)
- How the organization will benefit from receiving the donation (What will the funds from the 100 Women Who Care be used for?).
- Does the organization have other sources of funding and what percentage of the operations comes from these funds?
If you wish to submit an organization for consideration at the next meeting, please visit the Charity Nomination page and complete the Charity Nomination Form at least 15 days prior to the next meeting.